Monday, April 22, 2013

Enough Already



 This dress has been hanging in my closet for quite some time now...unworn and ignored. Now that I see it in pictures...(albeit over exposed pictures! uggh!) I really love it. One thing is certain though, I must stop with the blue and white prints.  Two of my next three planned projects are blue and white. Enough already!



Dress:self-made Necklace:a mystery Belt:a mystery Shoes:Payless




 I used a favorite pattern of mine, Simplicity 2444 to make this dress. I think I have made this dress four times in total and three of those are blue and white. Embarrassing. You can see one of those dresses here. I did change things up a bit by adding sleeves...woooo!(insert sarcasm) All this said, I will most likely make this one again because it is classic and fits great! Maybe in a different color.


                     




No comments:

Post a Comment